This job is no longer available
Infrastructure Support Engineer - Brokerage House.
An Infrastructure Support Engineer is required by a brokerage house to sit within the Business Infrastructure Team with the primary function of providing automated solutions, support and continual maintenance for the Wintel infrastructure.
In this role as an Infrastructure Support Engineer you will be responsible for developing solutions for day to day platform management tasks using VB or PowerShell, on Microsoft and VMware technologies. Working as an Infrastructure Support Engineer, there is also a special requirement to provide a third line and out of hours support requirement which operates on a rota.
Location: City ofLondon
Salary: 40-50k depending on experience.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years' or more experience of working in a systems infrastructure role
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft and ITIL v3 Foundation Certifications
- Experience of providing automated solutions using Powershell and VB Scripting
- Good communication and presentational skills and being able to articulate effectively with audiences at both peer and senior level.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Financial institution experience in a trading environment.
If you have the above skills and a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position or contact Nisha Somaia on 02073983600 and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com