This job is no longer available
- Ofsted rated: OUTSTANDING
- Permanent Head of Math opportunity
- Hackney, to start in September 2013
- APPLY NOW!
This school is a mixed 11-18 popular and oversubscribed comprehensive with over 1000 students on roll. Results for Maths GCSE at 78% and the school was in the top 10% nationally for progress and the most recent Ofsted in March 2011 commented; "Energising abilities' is the school's mission and this is reflected in the energetic approach of the school's staff who succeed in providing a safe and caring environment for their students."
The 2011 Diocese of Westminster inspection stated; "This school is judged as a good school with outstanding features."
I am seeking an outstandingclassroom practitioner with a proven track record of good examination results to lead the successful Mathematics Department. This post will provide an ideal opportunity for the successful candidate to develop leadership and management skills.
The successful candidate must:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner to include A level teaching.
- Be passionate about student's achievements and aspirations.
- Be able to inspire and get the best from others.
- Show commitment to the school's ethos and vision.
- Be creative, innovative and strategic.
- Have proven leadership experience and potential to develop further.
Applications close on 7th February, 2013.
Interview for the position will be held w/c 11th February, 2013.
Commencement of the position will be September 2013.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check being undertaken before the position commences.
For more information please contact Luke George at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV