I am urgently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer - interviews will be immediate,
Your role will involve:
* Responsible for Quality System Maintenance.
* Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for process related concerns.
* Assist QA/RA director in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
* Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system
* Develop training to build quality awareness.
* Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
* Support Engineering/ Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
* Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
* Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
* Assist QA/RA to create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
* Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of receiving / outgoing quality functions.
* Continuously improving QA receiving inspection process and procedures.
* Ensure timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective actions and preventive actions.
* Manage suppliers' performance and conduct audits.
* Trend data and prepare QA reports.
* BS degree in Engineering or Science related field is required, plus directly related experience, or a combination of education and experience required to perform at this level
* 3 years experience in medical field with Quality Assurance and ISO strongly desired
* Excellent project management skills, uses deep functional expertise to help internal/external customers meet their priority needs
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes and relevant statistical techniques
* Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and execute both short and long term multiple projects within desired time frame
This is a permanent role with excellent career progression opportunities and offers an excellent benefits package and salary. If you are interested in this role please apply now for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com