Project Management Accountant (Band 7)
- Job Title: Project Management Accountant (Band 7)
- Employer: NHS
- Rate: £200 per day
- Contract: 3 Months
I am recruiting on behalf of an NHS body inLondonwhich requires an interim Project Management Accountant to support the Director of Finance in developing the organisation's forecast reporting system.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management or Project Accountant with a background in NHS commissioning finance, strong technical skill and an analytical approach.
- Management or Project Accountant (Band 7)
- Qualified Accountant
- NHS PCT (preferably Primary Care or a service delivery environment)
- SAGE system and Excel skills (V-LOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, modelling)
- Financial Management and Modelling
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will not be suitable without all of the essential skills listed above.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Director of Finance
- Management Accounting
- Transactional support (processing, monthly analysis, planning, alignments)
- Monitoring cash flow, income and expenditure
- Engaging with substantive staff to understand current transactional processes
- Gathering and interpreting historical financial data
- Developing an Excel/SAGE forecasting model
- Support the transition from transactional processing to forecast reporting
- Generating forecasting reports, monthly template and processes
- Reporting to the board and senior management staff
- Ad-hoc assignments
The organisation is looking to shortlist and interview candidates as soon as possible.
To apply for this interim Project Management Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com