Credit Risk Portfolio Managment
Are you looking for a fantastic new role working with one of the UK's Leading banks?
Are you and experienced Credit Risk Manager looking for a fantastic new career?
This is the role for you!
In this role you will be part of the Corporate payment division one of the largest portfolios of corporate lending. Your responsibilities as head of portfolios is to
- Manage credit risk responsibilities
- Manage accounts of credit risk lifecycle
- Manage reports of collections and recoveries.
- Build strategies
This role will see you as the face of risk portfolios and you will be required to attend senior meetings, performance boards and build actions and plans around strategies discussed.
To apply for this role you will need the following
- Credit risk background
- Knowledge of corporate risk
- Portfolio management
- Experience of business lending/card based lending
- Excellent communication skills
Travel will be expected 1 to 2 days a week.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com