SQL Data warehouse developer, Investment banking, Contract
SQL Server SSAS Developer with very strong technical and analytic skills, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced Market risk environment is required by my client in the investment banking space.
You will be required to help re-architecture and deliver a consolidated data warehouse reporting solution and to provide efficiencies from the current manual and tactical reporting process for the Financial & Derivatives teams based offshore.
In terms of exposure to the business you will be required to liaise with different areas and teams to produce both tactical and strategic cube solutions.
This is a contract role with Market Rates on offer:
* Proven SQL Data warehouse Development
* Strong business knowledge within Market/Credit Risk or VaR
* Proven experience of architecture
* Experience in data modelling would be desirable
* Strong SSAS MDX experience
* Experience within investment banking is essential.
For immediate consideration for this role please send an updated CV or alternatively call Kieran Bassan on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com