This job is no longer available
Linux System Engineer-LAMP-Redhat-Advertising-C.Lon-£35K-£45K+
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing and highly technical Linux environment. You will be working with cutting edge opensource technologies. Looking for strenghts in Redhat, Linux, LAMP stack, apache. This is a diverse position with exposure to HA linux and apache servers.
Must be strong with Linux technologies, specifically Redhat and apcahe web server.
If you are an experienced Linux administrator who enjoys working in a diverse position and with continously improving/developing Linux technologies.Required
- Proven experience working with high-volume distributed applications.
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalling and encryption and Internet topology.
- Expertise in Linux systems administration and tools.
- Experience maintaining systems for relational databases and enterprise application components.
- Strong knowledge of Internet security best practices.
- 3+ years managing complex multi-tier Internet-based application infrastructures.
- 5+ yrs UNIX/Linux administration or 3+yrs RedHat/CentOS experience.
- 3+ yrs MySQL administration and optimisation.
- Strong perl, Java and shell scripting skills.
- 3+ yrs firewall, load balancer and global DNS administration.
- Familiarity with agile software development lifecycle principles
- Linux Package Management including building and maintaining RPMs
- Firewall administration experience - Cisco/Juniper - 3 yrs
- Load balancer administration experience - F5/Foundry - 3 yrs
- Administration of OpenLDAP or 389 LDAP server infrastructure
Please contact James Spear at Computer Futures for more information. I also have other Linux administrator positions available across different sectors and salary levels. Please get in touch if you are an experienced Linus administrator.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com