This job is no longer available
Salary: £20,000 basic + OTE
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
The Green Recruitment Company are representing a leading home improvements and construction company who offer a range of services and products into the public sector.
• Presenting products to both commercial clients as well as homeowners
• Business development duties, including meeting sales targets.
• Identifying and networking into new clients and organisations, and creating new business contacts.
• Developing and closing your own sales pipeline against targets.
• Team management, training duties, and team motivation.
The successful candidate will have/be:-
• Proven track record selling into the commercial/residential PV marketplace.
• Knowledge of renewable energy incentives and schemes.
• General understanding of the green sector.
• Background in a management/ team leader position
• A proven track record in residential/commercial renewable energy technical sales.
• A self-start, can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• A full valid UK driving License
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: