This job is no longer available
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- The PWA Technical Team Lead is accountable for creation and steering of the engineering solutions and programs required for permanent well abandonment.
- Determining fit for purpose technology applications for P&A whilst contributing input to the evolution of new and required technologies
- Thorough working knowledge of Well intervention, such as Coiled Tubing, Slickline, Cased hole Wireline and familiar with various works over techniques such as HWO, snubbing and modular pulling units
- Extensive working knowledge of Cementing operations and design, Casing design, Completion design and Well Control (to IWCF level, both drilling and intervention)
- Ensure comprehensive and compliant programs are provided as a core component of the engineer service provided to the customer
- Evaluate and recommend third party providers for aspects of the P&A process not available in-house.
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects of Permanent Well Abandonment
- Assist the Sales Team with technical feedback for tenders and studies related to P&A activity.
- Attends and participates in industry technical events in support of the PWA business
- Prepares and present technical presentations to customers
- Works with customers and the sales team to ensure that case studies and success stories are published to provide material related to the external marketing of the PWA offering
- Help to build the engineering team, ensure training of the team is in-line with industry developments and regulations, and manage the resources as required.
Behaviour & Profile:
- Initiative/Self starter
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Goal orientated
- Planning and organizational ability
- 5 years plus experience with P+A engineering and design
- Willingness to train/improve skillset out with core skills.
- Business Acumen, willing to take measured risk