Senior Management Accountant (Band 7)
- Job Title: Senior Management Accountant (Band 7)
- Employer: NHS Foundation Trust
- Location: South West
- Rate: £180-220 per day
- Contract: 3-6 months
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of an NHS Foundation Trust which urgently requires an interim Senior Management Accountant to support an understaffed area of the finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant who is looking to develop their skills within a hands-on and fast-paced NHS Provider.
PLEASE NOTE: To be suitable for this position, candidates must hold a full accountancy qualification.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Management Accounts
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Co-ordinating the month end closedown process
- Liaising with budget holders and resolving queries
- CIP monitoring, tracking and reporting
- Financial support for business cases
- Ad-hoc duties where required
- Supervising junior accountants
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- NHS experience
- Finance Manager or Senior Management Accountant
Rate is negotiable and will be determined based on the quality and experience of the successful applicant.
To apply for this Senior Management Accountant position, please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com