This job is no longer available
My Londonbased client has a requirement for a Project Administrator to provide high quality professional administration to several Projects across the IT Directorate.
The project administrator will reports to the Head of Programme Office, working closely with the Programme Support Officer and the Project Managers
The successful project Administrator will have:
- Worked in a Prince 2 controlled project environment.
- Experience of writing project documentation
- Experience of documenting and chasing internal and external deliverables and work packages,
- Purchasing and procurement coordination experience
- Providing general admin support.
- Excellent communication skills
This role would suit a newly qualified Prince 2 Practitioner who is looking to further their experience in a fast paced and project-orientated office, or an experienced Project Administrator who is looking to add value to the Projects Office.
RATE: £150 per day
CONTRACT: 6 months
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Georgina Dreher on 0207 851 7808
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com