This job is no longer available
IT AUDIT - IT AUDIT MANAGER - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS - LDN - £50k-£55k
I am currently seeking an IT Audit Manager with Global Payments experience to join one of the worlds most successful banking groups at their London based headquarters.
The department focuses on global payment systems and transactions. Whilst experience dealing with CHAPS, BACS, SWIFT is not essential, it is highly desirable amongst candidates.
The responsibilities involved in the IT Audit Manger position include:
- Support the Audit Lead in scoping the audit where necessary
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls
- Complete testing
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in the BIA audit toolkit
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with stakeholders/Audit Lead as appropriate
- Update the Audit Lead and audit team with progress and observations.
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by Associate Directors/Directors/Managing Directors.
For this IT Audit Manager Role, relevant qualifications (e.g. CISA) and a sound knowledge of operating systems and data bases OR experience in risk based auditing or risk/control activities is sought-after.
This opportunity offers a competitive and flexible remuneration package and a base salary of £50k - £55k dependant on the experience and qualifications of the candidate.
To register your interest in this great IT Audit Manager Role feel free to contact Charles Smith on 0207 398 3600 and email me with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com