This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysis and requirements gathering for a wide audience of stakeholders.
- Building relationships with end users, making sure their priorities are understood and benefits realised. Your rapport with the Business is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Documenting functional requirements into suitable form.
- Carrying out impact assessment of changes, capturing impact on other projects, systems or business areas.
- Performing project management duties when required.
- Management and support of project testing phases.
- Handover of quality solutions to internal Production Services teams.
- Close involvement with support teams in order to maintain ongoing quality of service.
- Liaising with multiple external party development and software providers.
- Coordinating systems training to end-users when required.
- Coaching junior BA's as required.
5+ years as a Business Analyst in a retail environment with a wide variety of responsibilities and broad exposure to all phases of the project lifecycle and working within the fast paced retail industry.
Skills in the production of process mapping, use-case scenarios and experience of UML advantageous.
Must have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects, a capacity for detail and the ability to apply consistent analytical principles to your work in an environment of constant change.
Please contact Trishna Thakrar from Real Staffing on 0207 758 7366.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com