This job is no longer available
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering a complex portfolio of audits within business strategy, controls and the regulatory environment to provide reliable and independent assurance on the effectiveness of the control framework and providing specialist Compliance (Sanctions, Fraud, AML, KYC, Bribery, Corruption etc) and Conduct Risk (Treating Customer's Fairly (TCF)) knowledge
Substantively, the key accountabilities include:
- Leading, managing and/or undertaking portfolios of audits which are complex in terms of scale, scope, cross-divisional impact and technical specialism to provide reliable, independent assurance and agree management actions with the business to enhance the control framework
- Providing high quality and demonstrable audit/specialist expertise and skills specifically in regards to Compliance and Conduct Risk.
- Prioritising work based on risk and an understanding of business objectives
- Developing and maintain stakeholder relationships with business/specialist areas to influence change and educate the business in the control framework and provide guidance and counsel
- Applying and championing the Group Audit methodology and standards to deliver high quality audit papers and files
Key Performance Indicators & capabilities include;
Finance: - Audit portfolio completed on time and on budgetRisk: - Consistent application of methodology and sharing of best
Managing Relationships: - Developing strong relationships with diverse group of stakeholders through open communication, partnership and consistent delivery to maximises internal and external networks.
Project Management: - Having sufficient understanding of a range of project management techniques to plan and manage larger or complex projects or client solutions and offer project management advice to colleagues.Audit Methodology: - Conducting effective quality control and consulting with relevant subject matter experts to help plan and deliver effective engagements.
Remuneration: £80,000 + bonus & benefits
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com