This job is no longer available
Senior BI Consultant (SAP BW/BI, SAP BO, MS BI) - superb package!
Leading global company requires a Senior BI Consultant to join their rapidly expandingUKteam. With around over 2000 members of staff and a growingUKwork force it will give you the perfect mix of stability and also career opportunity. The company is an SAP gold partner, a SAP Business Objects gold partner and a Microsoft partner.
This is a senior role that will enable you to deal in high profile BI projects with some of the leadingUKcompanies. You will help drive strategy, architecture and design as well as be involved in elements of technical pre-sales and the expansion of the business. In return you will be joining a time that could see your career and skills accelerated.
This is a hybrid role where you will work on full technical development projects in BI as well as the client facing activities listed below.
- Work with business leaders to solve their business performance issues with a blend of business, change and technology solutions. You will have an ability to visualise solutions using a hybrid of technologies as required, to solve the business needs and deliver value through high level design & strategy.
- Defining and positioning solutions up to C-level business and technical stakeholders, providing governance and control to project planning and management and developing business opportunities.
This role requirements extensive experience in advising on and leading BI solutions in corporate environments over a number of years. Therefore for this role you will have extensive experience in the following.
- Full SAP BW / BI project design & development
- SAP Business Objects experience / knowledge
- Exposure to other BI tools (preferably Microsoft BI0
- Defining, designing and leading large scale BI & Data Warehouse solutions
- Excellent technical problem solving skills linked back to business problem
- High level of business acumen and client facing / stakeholder management experience
To then please send your CV to Jamie Wilkins through the link on this page or call him on 0207 758 7366. I shall then call in due course to discuss your suitability in more detail.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com