This job is no longer available
C#/ASP.NET Senior Developer - Daresbury - £40,000
Tech stack used: VS2010 MVC, Entity, WCF, CMS products Sitecore and Agile
Working with Blue Chip and Large companies. Projects are enterprise level eCommerce and CMS driven systems. They've built price comparison sites, E-commerce sites which expect massive peak loads and need to integrate 'Real Time' with various business services, CMS systems which run as the Intranet, Extranet and Internet, eCommerce platform which delivers a range of white labelled websites .... and a lot more.
Development work is based in their Daresbury office (not on client site) and you will work on full cycle development projects (rather than being a resource to maintain code).
Every project follows good practice in OO design and programming.
All Developers employed are talented technologists with the ability to take project ownership. All Developers have strong communication skills and can interface with clients. There are opportunities to progress quickly and take on greater project responsibility. You will always be involved in systems design and architecture, interfacing with clients to discuss requirements, prototypes etc. R&D of new technology
- 4 years + as an OO Analyst Programmer with strong skills using C# .NET ASP.NET
- Excellent understanding of good class design and architecture, good programming practice
- Understanding of enterprise architecture and systems. ie distributed databases, SOA driven environments
- Built large scale Web or eCommerce solutions
- Utilised CMS products Sitecore, Episerver, Umbraco etc
- Used or has interest in technologies outside Microsoft - Ruby, Groovy, JAVA, NoSQL, CouchDB, Mobile apps
If this position is of interest to you, drop me a qucik call on 0161 817 7888 to discuss the role in more detail, or send in your CV now to apply.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com