This job is no longer available
Procurement & Tender Cost Lead
- Manage submittal of third party material costs and hours on all existing and new Tenders.
- Responsible for contractual alignment between supplier quotations and company Tender submittals.
- Ensure accurate flowdown of quality, HSE and technical requirements to supplier base in order to reduce exposure on key Tenders.
- Conduct regular lean process and efficiency reviews on Request for Quotation activities.
- Attend Price reviews with Senior Management to communicate key issues and potential risk.
- Analyse Bill of Materials and use SAP and supplier quotations to accurately cost equipment.
- Manage any changes or amendments to the Master Equipment List.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an influential Oil & Gas Service company, engaging closely with Tender process, providing that influential knowledge within Tender Strategy.
Growing, successful company.
Apply today and share that success.