This job is no longer available
My NHS client inEast Angliais looking to recruit a NHS Deputy Director of Nursing for a 4 month period.
- NHS experience
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced clinical leadership skills
- Sound understanding and knowledge of the current professional nursing agenda
- Experience of working in Trust wide projects across different directorates
- Demonstrable experience of having delivered quality and patient safety programmes
- Experience of working within a senior management team providing the senior nursing leadership within that team
- A sound understanding of the national and local health and social care commissioning process
- Ability to positively challenge current thinking in order to develop better policy and operational working practice
- Experience of having improved patient experience and outcomes
- The post holder will work closely with clinical and managerial colleagues in developing and driving a clinically robust and sustainable professional nursing strategy for the Trust.
If this role is of interest to you please apply online or for more information contact Michelle on 0121 265 7474
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com