This job is no longer available
The role holder will be responsible for delivering Customer Recruitment strategies and plans for consumer segments into specific channels. This role will be focussed on New Channel Development and Direct Mail recruitment. The roleholder's objectives will include:
- Develop programme plans to accomplish business targets
- Monitoring expenditure against big budgets, spotting variances and advising / taking corrective actions.
- Understanding and managing the multi-variate levers which affect the long-term value of programmes
- Capable of comprehending data reports and applying useful information into a few pages of attractively presented actionable intelligence.
- Effectively and concisely communicate key issues and ideas through correspondences and verbally.
- Strategic thinker with good intellect and ability to focus on the whole portfolio of CVM activities
The successful candidate must have a track record in Managing Direct Marketing Campaigns/ Channel Marketing/Project Management in the finance sector preferably working with Credit Cards and Consumer lending products.
If you have a strong commercial acumen and the related skill profile please call Sue Wan on 0121 2657474 for further details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com