A leading banking group based near Canary Wharf has approached Huxley Associates to source experienced KYC Analysts to assist with meeting their upcoming regulatory & compliance requirements.
The bank has recently finished a large scale KYC remediation programme but, in order to meet requirements put in place by the FSA, requires the services of experienced KYC analysts to join the comlpiance department on a 6 month contract basis.
Although based in London, the successful candidate will also be expected to liaise with UK wide internal & external stakeholders, and analyse a portfolio of client files from a global background.
The business plans to stream the KYC analysts into three specialised business units which will analyse files and portfolios from NEW TO BANK and ONGOING BAU KYC client types:
i) Treasury & Trading / ii) Large Corporates / iii) Financial institutions
As such, candidates with KYC Analytical experience in any or all of the above categories are encouraged to apply.
Key candidate skills include:
- Excellent AML & KYC knowledge and analytical skills
- Sharp communication skills, experience of CDD or EDD, excellent attention to detail
- Exposure to, and knowledge of, current regulatory developments within the UK, EU and US financial markets
- 2 years KYC Analysis experience
- Financial Services or Banking Experience
- Contract length: 6 months
- Location: Near Canary Wharf, London
- Remuneration: £250 - £350 per day (negotiable depending on experience)
- Client type: Banking
To be considered for this superb opportunity, please respond as soon as possible with an up to date CV, your working availability and your availability to interview. We will endeavour to contact all applicants who apply.
KEYWORDS: KYC ANALYST, KYC, COMPLIANCE, REGULATION, REGULATORY, CLIENT, CLIENT ONBOARDING, ON-BOARDING, AML, ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING, REMEDIATION, RECOVERY, FILE, CORPORATE, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, TREASURY, TRADING, COMMERCIAL, DODD FRANK, DODD-FRANK
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com