This job is no longer available
- BS Degree in Chemistry or Engineering, or equivalent. An MS in Chemistry or Engineering, or an MBA, or equivalent, is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of direct working experience in Medical Devices is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in a Quality role within a Medical Device company is required. 10 years of experience in Quality is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in people management is required. A minimum of 3 years managing people managers is also desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with ISO13485, the Medical Device Directive, and with the United States regulation 21CFR820, is required.
- Demonstrated achievement in driving and sustaining change, particularly changes to the quality culture of an organization, is required.
- Demonstrated achievement in managing and supporting a broad and successful program of Continuous Improvement is required. A Black Belt or better in Lean sigma is highly desirable.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com