Deputy Head Of Finance
- Job Title: Deputy Head of Finance
- Organisation: NHS Acute Trust
- Location: South East
- Length: 3 Months
- Daily Rate: £350-400 per Day
- Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a leading NHS acute trust who require a tried and tested Deputy Head of Finance to support the department during a period of restructure.
This is an excellent opportunity for a band 8A/B finance manager with recent management accounting and staff supervision experience at an NHS acute trust.
- Operate at band 8A/B
- NHS acute or foundation trust experience
- Finance Manager
- Strong background in provider management accounting
- Staff supervision
- Excel and system skills
Please note that candidates will not be considered without all of the essential criteria listed above.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management Accounting
- Co-ordinating the month end closedown process
- Variance analysis
- Liaising with budget holders
- Budget setting and forecasting
- Monthly reporting to the Head of Financial Management
- Processing journals and accruals
- System analysis
- Providing information for the trust's financial plan
- Staff supervision (4 band 7 management accountants)
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com