This job is no longer available
Huxley Associates an urgent requirement for 3 Senior Electrical Controls & Instrumentation (EC&I) design engineers to be in the North West of England on a permanent basis.
The roles are to support the growing demands of the business and are urgent.
Please find below a general specification, please note that nuclear experience is essential.
- Background engineering experience demonstrating a record of successful delivery including recent positions influencing professional engineers and guiding technical personnel.
- Minimum requirement - 5 years within the previous 10 years working in roles where knowledge of CE&I Engineering was a key attribute.
- In addition the last 3 years working within a nuclear regulated role where professional judgement is the key attribute.
- Preferred Requirement - Minimum requirement plus 8 years within the last 10 years in engineering design.
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Delivering Engineering Solutions
- Managing Engineering Processes
- Delivering Quality
- Management of Safety
- Sellafield Limited Knowledge
- Engineering Planning
- Cost Estimating
- Managing suppliers & contractors
- Managing Projects
- Higher Education Qualified in Engineering (or Equivalent Subject, Minimum - HNC)
- Appropriate (Engineering or Scientific) Institution Membership
- Minimum - Incorporated Engineer
- Preferred - Chartered Engineer
My client is looking for 3 candidates to start as soon as possible, please note that nuclear experience is essential
Please send CV's to Priya Sirpal.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com