Lead Hydraulics Engineer
Are you a Lead Engineer? Do you have prior experience in the Offshore, Marine or Energy industry? AND are you looking to advance your career?
If Yes, I have a fantastic career opportunity for you:
A key client of mine based world wide are looking for a Lead Hydraulic Engineer for the head quarters inEdinburgh. You will deliver hydraulic engineering expertise to enable the development, design and construction of marine energy devices in a safe, timely and cost effective fashion. You will lead the design, procurement, installation and operation of hydraulic control systems and implementing best practice quality management for all hydraulics engineering activities.
This role involves interfacing with senior managers, the project team and other disciplines within the business as well as building and managing relationships with external contractors. This role demands excellent communication and organisation skills.
These are the essentials we are looking for in our successful candidate...
- A qualified engineer with significant hydraulic engineering experience
- Experience managing suppliers and engineering contractors is essential
- Experience in specifying design and delivery of hydraulic components and subsystems
- Sound background on hydraulic system design, layout and cost implications
- Piping design and stress analysis experience (preferably offshore or marine application)
- Familiar with hydraulic control/actuation systems
- Hands-on experience of hydraulic commissioning and testing
I am arranging interviews for the week commencing 18th February 2013 so if you don't want to miss out on joining a successful organisation that is continuing to grow successfully please send an up to date CV to Natalie McEwen.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com