This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an international organisation, an ever present on the FTSE 100 and a company who lead the market in their field.
The position is for a Group Internal Auditor to be based in their global head offices just outside of London. The position will be working in the Group Internal Audit function and you will cover the UK, Ireland and Europe. In the internal audit team you will have the opportunity to travel 20% across their major business units across Europe.
In the role you can expect to get exposure to very Senior Management and be heavily involved in both financial and operational audits as well as special projects. You will be integral in reporting and presenting all findings to senior management throughout the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and assessing keys risks and controls.
- Lead execution of audit processes.
- Perform risk assessments and identify high or medium risks for the company.
- Recommend improvements to internal controls
- Provide input into the development of business strategy and company policies.
(A full detailed list of duties can be provided once interest has been confirmed).
Our client is looking for EU passport holding candidates (due to the amount of travel involved) with the following background:
- MUST BE A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT or hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CPA) or CIA, CMIIA.
- Have a background with a Top Tier Practice and have at least 3 years post qualification experience within an internal audit function
- Exposure to Internal Audit, Risk Management or Compliance.
- Additional European language (French, Spanish, Italian, German) is a desireable
- Ability to work alone and in small team environment.
On offer is an excellent starting salary and benefits package, which includes car allowance, and bonus potential, which has consistently paid out. The company also promotes career progression in to the business.
If this sounds like the role you will be interested in forward your CV to:/ or to someone that could be interested:
Dinsdale Bowen - Wright
Internal Audit - Commerce & Industry
Real Staffing Group
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com