This job is no longer available
Senior Design Engineer - CAB
Flexi-time working hours!
This global OEM is seeking to add exceptional engineers to their award winning team and are currently welcoming applications from mechanical design engineers, electrical design engineers and development engineers for current vacancies.
As well as enjoying fantastic relationships with their customers they are internationally recognized for delivering a exceptional service that encompasses concept design, R&D, manufacturing and after sales of the highest quality.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager these are fantastic opportunities to utilize your design expertise on a number of high profile, business critical projects.
An excellent company with a strong order book and future projects they offer employees room to move in the business, opportunities for progression, flexible working hours and overall a great environment to work in.
For this particular vacancy they seek a talented design engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Truck, Yellow Goods, or related products in particular focused on cab design, cab trim and seating.
- Metal forming and fabrication design knowledge.
- Plastic moulding processes and design knowledge.
- Understanding Geometric tolerancing in mechanical components
- 3D CAD Solid modelling, general arrangement and production drawings
- Knowledge of DFM techniques
- Experience ofengineeringchange control documentation creation & use
You will never get a better opportunity to become a key player in such a prestigious business; in addition they can offer career progression on an international scale.
In order to apply for this position, please REPLY ATTACHING YOUR CV TODAY, I am looking to arrange interviews for next week.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com