Electrical Deign Engineer
Huxley Associates are recruiting for an electrical design engineer for a client in Gloucestershire with skills in the following:
- Experience with electrical layouts
- Familiar with 132, 275 and 400 V transmission belts.
- Distribution network operators.
- Plant and control systems.
The company are looking to employ someone on a 6 month contract as they have been successful in a recent pitch for a tender in the renewable sector.
You will report to a lead design engineer in order to aid in the power mapping of a new Wind farm site that will feed the national grid. Previous experience with the national grid would be advantageous though you must be aware that certain adaptability will also be required to work with the client.
Day to day activities will include
- Power mapping and distribution
- Control Panel Design
- Plant and control system design.
If you feel you will be a good fit for this role then get in touch as soon as possible as the role will be subject to competition.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com