This job is no longer available
Mechanical Design Engineer
Flexi-time working hours!
This global OEM is seeking to add exceptional engineers to their award winning team and are currently welcoming applications from mechanical design engineers, electrical design engineers and development engineers for current vacancies.
As well as enjoying fantastic relationships with their customers they are internationally recognized for delivering a exceptional service that encompasses concept design, R&D, manufacturing and after sales of the highest quality.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager these are fantastic opportunities to utilize your design expertise on a number of high profile, business critical projects.
An excellent company with a strong order book and future projects they offer employees room to move in the business, opportunities for progression, flexible working hours and overall a great environment to work in.
For this particular vacancy they seek a talented design engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Truck, Yellow Goods, or related product experience to cover fabrication, mechanism, brackets, widgets and some chassis design. Hydraulics experience would be of benefit
- Metal forming and fabrication design.
- Understanding Geometric tolerancing in mechanical components
- 3D CAD modelling, general arrangement and production drawings.
- Knowledge of DFM techniques
- Experience of engineering change control documentation
You will never get a better opportunity to become a key player in such a prestigious business; in addition they can offer career progression on an international scale.
In order to apply for this position, please REPLY ATTACHING YOUR CV TODAY, I am looking to arrange interviews for next week.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com