This job is no longer available
Project Manager - FATCA - Investment Banking
Due to growth, a global investment bank require a Project Manager with an excellent regulatory reporting and delivery background to play a pivotal role within their client on boarding team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with FATCA and the Dodd-Frank act, ideally within Investment Banking. The role will require the Project Manager to execute multiple lines of business within a client on boarding environment. The project manager will also be involved with account opening and the end to end client on boarding from a regulatory perspective. It is essential to be very delivery focused, be hands on and understand external regulation in relation to client data and have an excellent track record with managing and influencing stakeholders.
- Excellent Project Management experience from an Investment Banking background
- Extensive and consistent track record of working within regulatory reporting and client on boarding
- Working knowledge of FATCA and the Dodd-Frank act
- Hands on experience of end to end client on boarding, KYC and client due diligence including account opening and SSI's
- Very delivery focused and have excellent stakeholder management
- Understanding of client data / client reference data
- Experience of working within large IT investment banking projects
Please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with hands on FATCA and client on boarding experience within Investment Banking will be prioritized.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com