This job is no longer available
PPI Business Analyst - Banking - London - Up to £350pd
* Rapidly develop the necessary knowledge of systems, processes and procedures
* Identify, establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
* Drive, coordinate & facilitate activities so all 3rd party supplier information is delivered on time and accurate.
* Drive, coordinate & facilitate activities to ensure risk profile of suppliers improve and open risk actions re closed on time.
* Ensure that all benefits are defined, quantified & agreed and that a benefits tracking approach is established
* Support reviews to ensure full understanding of issues, risks, dependencies and assumptions, formulating mitigating measures for them
* Challenge priorities and requirements to ensure proposals meet business needs
* Work as a team to support the broader team activities and contribute to other team members workload, contribute to their development and provide support and guidance as appropriate
* Drive, coordinate & facilitate activities for monthly risk committee, representing the team at a senior level.
* Deliver risk committee documentation and update bank systems in a timely manner with high degrees of accuracy accurate
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V and I will phone you to discuss in further detail.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com