This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager - Investment Banking
A global investment bank based in Canary Wharf are looking to hire a Project Manager with an excellent background in accounting based environments to help delivery on numerous project going into 2014.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within Finance IT and/or Finance Change and have a proven track record within Investment Banking. In addition it will be necessary to have a strong knowledge of accounting based solutions or accounting rules so as to manage, deliver and problem-solve on intra day trade information. Stakeholder management and working with end users / downstream users will also be required as well as having the ability to resolve problems diplomatically.
- Extensive Project Management experience within Investment Banking
- Working knowledge of accounting rules and/or accounting based solutions
- Proven track record of delivery within Finance IT and/or Finance Change
- Very solution orientated and excellent problem solving experience
- Experience of working with intra day trades, regulatory teams, reconciliations, end of day valuation files and finance users
- Ability to work with end users and downstream users
- Able to logically resolve solutions
- Experience of working with Product Control
Please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com