This job is no longer available
An Institution in the South West of England has a requirement for a Programme Support Administrator to provide support for the overall programme within the department.
The successful Programme Administrator will be supporting the Programme Manager and workstream leaders in the development and maintenance of programme plans and key milestone reports.
You will support the delivery of the Programme objectives by establishing, co-ordinating and carrying out relevant processes and communications.
- Establishing a Programme Office that will co-ordinate programme activity and act as the central 'repository' for all programme related documentation.
- Develop and maintain project-related documentation, including:
- Designing spreadsheets and other documents for data capture
- Inputting and manipulating data
- Producing outputs such as consolidated reports arising from data captured at multiple workshops
The successful Programme Administrator MUST have:
- Experience in working in a large and complex Project Environment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Project
- Extensive experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of the tools used to manage projects/programmes effectively, e.g. plans, risk and issue logs, project reportage
- A strong sense of process and organisation
- Budgeting and finance experience
- experience with IT or System based workstreams
RATE: £250 per day
CONTRACT: 6 months
LOCATION: SouthWest England
START: February 2013
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Georgina Dreher on 0207 851 7808
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk