Digital Hardware Design Engineer
Digital Hardware Engineer - 6m contract - £40p/h
I am seeking a Digital Hardware Engineer to join a long term contract for a leading defence contractor embarking on a large programme of work.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
* Altium Designer
* Board level design
* SoC (system on chip), ideally with Cortex A8, A9, M or Texas instruments derivatives
* Writing design specifications
Other useful but non-essential experience includes:
* Ethernet interface experience
* Past engagement with EMC qualifications for military applications
* Experience with military connectors, specification of connectors, board stacks, UPS, digital integrity
* Experience of IP encoders / videos
* High speed digital experience
The Digital Hardware Engineer / Electronics Design Engineer will be expected to assist with:
* Design implementation
* Design verification
* Schematic capture and PCB layout
* Definition of high level architecture
* Creation of complete, high quality production documentation to support manufacturing
There will also be occasional work off-site and occasional travel around the UK for meetings or training. Some guidance/mentoring for more junior engineers will also be provided as and when necessary.
If you are looking for a new role this is an excellent chance to get in at the start of a new and exciting project. Please send me your CV ASAP for immediate review - interviews can take place very quickly!!
£37 - £40 per hour
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com