This job is no longer available
A skilled SQL Server expert is required for my private sector, city centre client. Any candidate with strong T-SQL and excellent communication skills will be considered for this role - which offers brilliant technical and career progression within a really exciting industry.
- SQL programming with Stored Procedures
- Utilise understanding of relational database concepts
- Write SQL statements within stored procedures; perform database queries and analysis
- Help in the design, implementation, verification, debugging, optimising and maintenance of SQL Server database objects (database design, table design, index creation, stored procedures, views, functions, scripts, etc.) and processes for the application, reporting and interface modules
- Design new database solutions based on internal customer requirements
- Adhere to published coding standards and documentation requirements
- T-SQL (including stored procedures, SQL queries, SQL Objects)
- Excellent communication skills and/or a history of customer or client facing experience
This is a great role with excellent promotion opportunities over the next 1-2 years - my client offer a salary of up to £35k in addition to a bonus scheme and flexible working conditions. For more information please contact Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888 and submit a current CV as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com