This job is no longer available
- JobTitle: Finance Manager
- AFC Band: 8a
- Organisation: NHS Primary CareTrust
- Contract Length: Initial 3 Months
- Daily Rate: £250-300 per day
- Start Date: ASAP
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of a transitioning NHS Primary CareTrust who require an interim Finance Manager to provide immediate support over the year-end period.
This is the ideal opportunity for a hands-on NHS Management Accountant with strong Excel and system skills.The organisation is looking for candidates who have recently worked within a PCTor CCG who can immediately hit the ground running.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management accounting
- Budget setting, forecasting and reporting
- Financial analysis
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Monitoring budgets for corporate and estates services
- Ad-hoc assignments
- Supporting the Head of Finance
- NHS PCTor CCG experience
- Operate at band 8a level
- Strong background in management accounting
- Excel skills including pivot tables, V-Lookups
- Business objects and E-financials use
The PCTare looking to interview potential candidates to start work ASAP.
This position will provide candidates with the chance to develop their skills in a fast-paced environment, interact with key management staff and gain important experience during a pivotal time of healthcare changes.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Chris McKinney on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk