This job is no longer available
A leading US investment bank based in the city of London is looking to on board a Market Risk Analyst on a 12 month contract.
Client: Tier 1 US Investment Bank
Contract Duration: 12 months
Role: Market Risk Reporting Analyst
Remuneration: £250 - £400
The successful candidate will sit with a team of 4 within the Global Markets Risk Aggregated Reporting Team, and be responsible for Market Risk management information Reporting and the Co-Ordination of Market Risk Information Requests.
- Build out of reporting to meet new management information requirements
- Expanding subsidiary governance & regulatory requirements
- Covering a broad coverage of Market Risk for all asset classes
- Liaising with colleagues in Credit, Liquidity and Operational risk work-streams
- Managing expectations of stakeholders up to Directorial level
- Undertaking high level Market Risk Reporting (and, where required, analysis)
The successful candidate will have the following traits:
- Strong Market Risk knowledge and experience
- Market Risk reporting and / or Analysis experience
- Understanding of derivatives & risk metrics including VaR
- High proficiency with Excel *ideally up to VBA level*
- Excellent Academics within a numerate, econometric, statistical or scientific discipline
- Strong communicator and analytical thinker
If you are interested in this position, please respond with an up to date CV, your rate requirements and notice period. We will endeavour to call you back as soon as possible and, if suitable, we will pass your profile on to the hiring manager.
KEYWORDS: MARKET RISK, RISK, CREDIT RISK, VAR, STRESS, BANKING, BANK, EXCEL, VBA, CFA, LONDON
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com