This job is no longer available
NEW Embedded Engineer Role -High Wycombe- £55,000 + Benefits
I am seeking an Embedded software engineer for a fantastic opportunity in High Wycombe. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you will be responsible for the full life cycle and programming of the software.
Benefits of working for this company? Fantastic company where the opportunities are endless, plus the chance to work in a team where your opinion, input and work will be valued and rewarded.
To be considered for this role you will need skills in the following:
- Good embedded C with experience of writing firmware for operating within resource constrained environments
- Understanding of hardware and interfaces - CSR, ARM, USB, USART, I2C
- Managing complex build processes and source code maintenance
- Automation experience: Python, Batchfiles
- Ability to learn new skills, understanding and using existing tools (e.g. StringPlayer) and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work toward defined objectives with little direct supervision
My client offers fantastic benefits on top of a negotiable £55,000 salary and the chance to work with a highly passionate and enthusiastic team.
These are urgent job opportunities so if you know of anybody that would be suitable please do not hesitate to pass on my contact details. Any successfully referrals will be rewarded with £100 worth of vouchers.
This is a superb role in a growing company - To be considered please forward over your CV or call 0117 910 3333, interview slots are currently booked for next week and the week after so please do not delay.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com