Instrumentation Support Engineer
An opportunity has arisen within an EPC Contractor in Aberdeen for an Instrumentation Support Engineer. This is a Senior Staff Position. You will provide direction and input to the maintenance plant regarding execution and timely completion of planned corrective maintenance for all instrumentation systems. This is a unique opportunity which provides a competitive package and continued training and development.
- Provide risk assessment when required
- Ensure all instrument equipment is maintained
- Responsible for review and reduction of related back logs and adherence to Divisional Deferral Management Procedure.
- Monitors the performance, failures and serviceability of all plant instrumentation
- Budget responsibility as appropriate to the post financial approval level.
- Relevant HND/ HNC/ Degree
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Due to the competitive package and opportunity this position will have a lot of applications. If you are interested please apply and I will give you a call to discuss in more detail.