Senior Software Engineer - £28,000 - £34,000 - Cheadle
Fancy being part of a innovative IT Consultancy passionate about technology and its consultants? Are you a Java Developer interested in being at the forefront of delivering complex and challenging projects?
As a Java Developer you will be working on front, middle or back office platforms. You might get involved in projects such as building new trade capture systems or perhaps real time, multithreaded risk portals. You will be working with bright enthusiastic consultants solving real world problems. In return for your skills we will provide training and experience Investment banking.
- Previous experience in Java J2EE including: JSP, JBoss, JDBC
- Excellent RDBMS knowledge - preferably Oracle or Sybase
- Spring and Hibernate skills - or an enthusiasm to learn!
- Experience of messaging technologies
- Previous experience of agile development methodologies
- Experience delivering with performance, scalable systems
- Ability to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this role forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com