This job is no longer available
Huxley are recruiting for a power systems engineer with experience in the following:
- Substation/Circuit design
- Circuit configurations up to 400KV
- Electrical design
The client is looking to respond to government intention to switch power generation to a more renewable energy source by taking on electrical design engineer to aid in the design and commissioning of large wind farms.
This is a contract role so adaptability is a must, as well as the ability to adapt electrical design when fault are found in the layout.
What the client wants to see on the ideal CV is:
- Previous experience in the renewables sector
- Demonstrable knowledge of power systems layout
- Managing a team of design engineers for those more experienced.
If you have the relevant experience, or know anybody that does then upload your CV or get in touch as soon as possible if you want to be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com