Principal Mechanical Engineer, Aberdeen Oil & Gas
Knowledge and Understanding of Engineering Principles
Specifying technical evaluation and acceptance testing of mechanical equipment supplied by UK and international manufacturers modifications to existing equipment or purchasing new equipment including but not limited to:
- static equipment - pressure vessels, columns, tanks, filters and heat exchangers
- rotating equipment - turbines, compressors, pumps, fans, expanders and blowers
- packaged equipment - power generation, gas dehydration, crude oil treatment, produced water handling and utility systems
- other associated equipment with the Oil and Gas Industry
Practical Application of Engineering Skills to Solve Engineering Problems
- resolve technical queries and ensure the resolution is satisfactory and ensure that all design changes are captured by the change control process
- to be able to conduct site surveys
- to be able to produce calculations required and participate in design reviews and check discipline documents also to check interdisciplinary documents where necessary
- producing documentation deliverables for inclusion in workpacks, and or, design books on time to meet project deadlines for assigned packages and scopes of work.
The ideal candidate will hold an engineering degree in a relevant engineering discipline to a Chartered level, with a reasonable level of experience within a relevant theatre of operation.
This is a great opportunity to progress an aspiring career forward.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.