This job is no longer available
I am urgently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer with key skills in the following:
LINUX/UNIX/WINDOWS/SAN/BACKUP/ARCHIVE/DATA STORAGE/SERVICE DESIGN
South East Yorkshire
1. To support, maintain, manage and optimise company Infrastructure and Data Storage technologies.
2. To liaise with relevant departments and IS teams defining and contributing to the company's storage and Archive polices and processes.
3. Assist in improving the operational performance of all storage and archive systems, services and components.
Essential skills and experience:
1. Proven practical experience in a Linux/Unix environment
2. Practical experience in a Windows environment
3. Good knowledge of storage technology including SAN/NAS
4. Understanding backup, archiving processes and the technologies used
5. Highly focused on providing service with good communication skills
If you could be interested in this role, please call Thomas Smith on 0161 817 7888 and apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com