Senior Java Developer
My client is looking for an additional 2 members to join their team of software engineers based inSheffield. The role requires solid OO design and strong java development skills.
The client offers a range of high-tech solutions for professionals, creating a number of software products for the education industry. This role will be heavily focused on new product development and the successful candidate will be joining a growing team.
- To work in an international cross-location team. The work will involve international collaboration and infrequent international travel
- There will be an opportunity to learn new software development skills
- Work to standard company processes and procedures, using coding standard/practices and actively contribute to them.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related degree.
- At least 2 years experience of software development.
- Hibernate and MySQL
- Agile/Scrum experience
In return my client offers an excellent salary of 35-45 k and an attractive benefits package.
DO NOT MISS OUT! My client are available to interview next week and are looking to fill these roles ASAP.
Please submit a current CV and/or call Colin Turner at Computer Futures for consideration.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com