Interim Lawyer needed
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of front and back office agreements including introducing brokerage agreements, commission sharing and netting agreements, terms of business, DMA, GMRA's, GMSLA's, terms of business, service and support contracts, electronic trading agreements, bank guarantees, leases, clearing, custody and collateral agreements and marketing agreements. Experience of ISDAs would be of use but not essential.
- General corporate and commercial advice.
- Supervision of support staff in the preparation of standard form documents.
- Restructuring: advising on and implementing global restructures, including drafting necessary documents.
- Regulatory: Providing advice on the interpretation of rules and guidance from regulators in many jurisdictions.
To apply, you must have:
- 5+ years experience post qualification covering the aforementioned agreements
- Confidence to tackle wide range of legal documentation and relevant legal issues.
- Willingness to participate in and lead projects.
Salary: £70k pro rata max
If you are an experienced commercial lawyer looking for your next interim assignment and would relish working at a top financial services provider, please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk