This job is no longer available
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft contract BI consultant to be based primarily in their Dublin office. You will join a growing team, which provides support for Microsoft BI solutions to clients in sectors such as retail and utilities.
This is a great opportunity to progress existing skills with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner with excellent career prospects and may suit an experienced SQL BI Developer.
- The ideal candidate should have at 3-5 years MS SQL Server experience (2005/2008/2012),
- Design and implementation of database models on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 RDBMS platform with mid to high-end projects from inception through delivery
- Development of T-SQL stored procedures and routines, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Analysis of BI Requirements and production of Specifications and Reports
- Documentation of all work carried out (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup)
- Problem solving and strong client facing skills
Key Technical Skills
- 3-5 years' experience as SQL Server Developer or Developer/DBA
- T-SQL stored procedures and routines
- SQL Server Integration Services packages - SSIS
- SQL Server Analysis Services cubes - SSAS
- SQL Server Reporting Services reports - SSRS
- Knowledge of MS Power Pivot an advantage
- Microsoft Certification (e.g. MCDBA, MCSD, MCITP - BI Developer)
Key Personal Competencies
- Highly motivated self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of working effectively within a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
The contract is for 9 months and paying from £250 to £275 per day, dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please send me an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk