This job is no longer available
HR Shared Services Manager
A Global Professional Services firm is seeking a talented HR Shared Services Manager to join the organisation and manage the delivery of a first class HR Administrative support service across the business to all HR disciplines. This role is paying a salary of £70000 per annum.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR Shared Services and managing a team of 10-15 FTE's, key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of HR transactional activity.
- Enhancing performance through continuous improvement and delivering processes that are simplified and fit-for-purpose.
- Assess, plan, budget and manager resources to maximise team.
- Provide coaching and guidance to improve staff performance and capabilities and to create an environment that promotes customer service, teamwork and accountability.
- Monitor service levels and customer requests and resolve customer problems.
- Taking ownership to ensure that set service level targets and quality control targets are achieved.
The role demands a problem solver with a very strong customer services ethic, excellent quality standards and solid knowledge of HR Operational activities. Commercial acumen, strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills are also essential. Previous experience of managing within a shared service / HR customer service environment is also essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded organisation with a real commitment to excellence and the development of talent in a superb working environment.
If you are interested in this role please email the latest version of your CV or Call me on 0207 469 8999
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com