This job is no longer available
Corproate Traveller is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their team in Central London. Working sociable hours (Monday - Friday), you'll manage the travel accounts of some of the UK's most exciting companies while working in a fun and sociable team environment.
Why Join Our Business Travel Consultant Team?
Corporate Traveller is proud to offer our Business Travel Consultants excellent career progression in a global company, leadership training, earning potential and the opportunity to travel around the world. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our Business Travel Consultants award-winning benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for eight years.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants build and manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £5000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal business. From booking flights and accommodation to arranging visas and travel insurance, your expertise will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Our Business Travel Consultants recieve a base of £20,000 with a first year OTE of £35,000. Our established Business Travel Consultants earn in excess of £100,000 a year with many rapidly moving into leadership positions or exploring Corporate Traveller opportunities in our overseas offices including New York, Vancouver, Sydney and beyond.
For more information, and to apply online, please click on the apply button.