This job is no longer available
A leading Investment bank based in canary wharf is urgently looking to onboard an experienced Risk Analyst with a history of exposure to a broad range of Market Risk Asset classes, knowledge of FX and structured derivatives.
This is a 6 month contract paying £300 - £400 per day.
This is a high risk, sensitive position and, as such, more information on the day to day responsibilities of the role (as well as a full job spec) will be given following candidate telephone screening.
Key candidate attributes include:
- Ability to creates and maintain working relationship with Front Office, Middle Office, Market Risk & Credit Risk Stakeholders
- Intimate knowledge of a range of financial products (ideally including FX, commodities, structured derivatives etc)
- Strong Knowledge of the various industry-accepted Market Risk techniques including Value at Risk, Stress Testing, Back Testing and Scenario Analysis
- Strong Market Risk and data analysis skills
- Ideally, a strong grasp of relevant IT or technologies (for example VBA, Excel, SQL, UML, C++ or similar)
- Consistent experience within a Risk environment within the financial services (ideally investment banking)
- Knowledge of front office trading systems
- Knowledge of Risk infrastructure
- Strong communication skills
- European language skills would be a bonus
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please forward an up to date profile ASAP.
Suitable candidates will be contacted directly and, if right for the role, forwarded directly to the client.
KEYWORDS: RISK, MARKET RISK, BUSINESS ANALYST, ANALYST, RISK, INFRASTRUCTURE, VBA, FX, DERIVATIVES, BANK, BANKING, LONDON
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com