SAP Security & Authorisation Lead - London - £60k
SAP Security & Authorisation Team Lead - London - £60k plus excellent benefits
The SAP Security & Authorisations Team Lead is accountable for the provisioning of technical security and authorisations support to SAP end users, providing advice and guidance to the SAP support teams on steady state authorisation environment.
The role holder is responsible for the provisioning of technical security and authorisations support to the various SAP projects across the highly complex and technical SAP estate in order to mitigate any risk to the business, loss of service availability, consequential loss of revenue associated with security flaws, issues or breaches.
* User experience and judgement for authorisations across all SAP environments, ensuring security is at the highest level as per standards set by the IM SAP Operations Manager.
* Leading technical development within the security and authorisations team, providing technical leadership and acting as a role model for more junior members.
* Provision of technical security and authorisations support and guidance to both the business and the SAP support teams.
* Delivering security and authorisations support for new project releases.
* Accountable for ensuring prompt resolution of security and authorisations incidents as per service Level Agreements (SLA) agreed with IM SAP Operations Manager.
* Accountable for ensuring technical consistency in application of security and authorisations processes, in accordance with the business rules and procedures.
* Accountable for ensuring SAP security compliance to internal controls and good practice implementation in SAP authorisation policies to mitigate business risk.
* Overall knowledge of the organisation;
* Knowledge of Central User Administration (CUA) transactions, SCUA, SCUL, SCUM;
* Knowledge of HR authorisations and structural profiles;
* Working knowledge of SAP and related technologies, both application and technical platform;
* Strong understanding of SAP security and authorisations interaction between the mySAP ERP suite of applications;
* Proven experience using SAP service marketplace;
* Substantial experience using security functionality;
* Familiarity within SAP security and authorisations in the following components:
SAP Solution Manager
* Documentation management;
* Strong communication, troubleshooting and analysis skills;
* Ability to work as part of a team or in isolation, as tasks dictate;
* Strong oral and written communication skills;
* Strong time management is required as there will be the need to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and projects;
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience of managing small teams with the ability to make Security & Authorisations decisions. Also you will have proven experience in applying security roles, design build and support within an SAP Implementation with a comprehensive SAP Security and user administration technical experience.To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com