Performance and Information Manager
This is a transformational role for a fixed period of 9 months.
The post-holder will lead the information and performance teams within the Trust, with responsibility for developing a coherent strategy for performance reporting and transforming the Information teams into an integrated Performance management and information team.
You will need to work closely with the Associate Director of Finance & Performance, Community Services and the Trust's Head of Performance planning and Business Intelligence to ensure that the information and performance reporting for Community Services fulfils statutory, regulatory and management reporting requirements.
The post holder will be responsible for overseeing the reporting and analysis of non- financial performance, ensuring that there are robust measures in place to monitor, report and manage non-financial performance across all aspects of the business. The post will require the development of effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals internal and external to the Trust.
- To develop fully integrated reporting across Community Services for all areas (excluding Sexual health) and to develop capacity within the team to support services in the proactive use of information to plan and model future changes in e.g. service delivery, introduction of community payment by results and new business opportunities/tenders;
- To develop the analysis and insight into the performance of Community Services, establishing business intelligence to inform efficiency and cost improvement initiatives
- To review the IT infrastructures associated with performance reporting in both sites, propose a plan and deliver change, taking account of the developing information and broader business intelligence needs of key internal and external stakeholder groups and ensure that systems extracts, reporting objects and reporting templates are robust and appropriate.
- To lead the review and alignment of the definitions used for all performance indicators.
- To develop a data quality improvement strategy to ensure that the data held on information and performance reporting systems and tools is complete, valid, and accurate
- To lead and manage the Community Services information and performance and to provide them with leadership, direction and motivation through objective setting, regular performance reviews, training and development providing recommendations for 'steady-state' structures and resourcing levels.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk